We are delighted to be able to introduce a unique range of inspiring Bible verse cards by local resident artist, Tanya Gerber. The cards include beautifully painted artwork and photography by Tanya and a Bible verse for encouragement and inspiration. These cards are ideal to send to friends near and far. You can browse the range available below, and order cards using our online order form at the foot of this page.
How to order
Simply take a note of the code number below the picture of the cards you would like, and include the code numbers when you fill in the order form at the foot of this page.
Tanya Gerber started her career as a professional ballerina. Following study in Design and Marketing, she set up her own studio. She and her family moved from South Africa to the UK in 2000. Now focused on her painting, she is inspired by life around her, her four children and, most importantly, her love for Jesus. She paints in a variety of mediums and does many commissions.
Instructions for filling in the enquiry and order form
- If you already know what you would like to order, simply fill in the order form.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to bulk order, fill in the form and we can try to source it for you and let you know details of prices and any discounts.
- When you send us your order form, we will double-check stock and calculate the total purchase price, including postage costs where necessary, or advise you first if we can obtain the items you have requested.
- To complete the order, we will call you to agree the price and other details for purchase by card payment over the phone.
- You can choose to collect from the LivingStones Christian Centre on Fleet High Street when your order is ready. If you prefer, the items can be delivered by post and you will be charged a pre-agreed postage charge.
Important information about delivery and the Coronavirus outbreak
- Rest assured that we are following appropriate Covid-19 guidelines associated with packing and delivery of books. You can choose your preferred method of delivery on the order form.